Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Big 22!

I guess that my months worth of updates should be a little longer so here are more pictures from June. Since Andrew is still in Chicago I persuaded my mom to come to Utah for my birthday. Our busy but fun day started with some shopping at university mall- then to Park City for my cousin's wedding reception and then back to Provo for some Italian food. I think going to Ottavios was my favorite part of the day. There was an older gentleman who played the accordion (he played phantom of the opera!) AMAZING. My mom had a touch of the stomach flu so I don't think she enjoyed the dining experience as much as I did. Hey, you win some you loose some! All in all, it was a wonderful day and I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family!

1 comment:

Ike said...

Congratulations on the B-day. I hope you're surviving the summer well. We look at your blog on a pretty consistent basis. Tell Andrew to do some updates on it as well! We want to hear what he's doing.