- 1: Take screaming baby and throw on a lion costume.
- 2: Take a know it all toddler and insert into ladybug costume.
- 3. Make sure kids have shoes on before they make a beeline for the door.
- 4. Have the camera ready (we mean have your finger on the button-so you can catch the fleeting smile)
- 5. Go to neighbor #1 who has the bowl of candy that says "please take ONE"... Yeah, Right.
- 6. Go to neighbor #2 who doesn't answer the door, but is clearly home.
- 7. Go to neighbor #3 who opens the door before you even have to ring the doorbell and lets the toddlers pick their own candy... Sophie grabbed the whole bowl.
- 8. Go to neighbor #4 who comes to the door, but doesn't have any candy and forgot it was Halloween. Oh Come On!
- 9. Go home!
King of the neighborhood!We bought the first pumpkin Sophie liked. (But gave it to Austin shhhhhhhhh) Sophie made it through the maze. It was pretty easy if a 1 year old can do it... We'll skip that part next year. Austin's favorite part was the bunnies. He tried to strangle the duck, but that's okay because there was another one. Sophie actually petted the bunny...it was shocking since she usually whines if any animal gets too close to her. Oh and then she almost poked it's eye out!
What talent Uncle Bryce and Aunt Becky have at carving pumpkins! This is my masterpiece I call "Haunted Austin." I thought I would be artistic and try to carve his face into a pumpkin... I think I'll wait a few years, or twenty, before trying this again. Can you see any resemblance? Happy Halloween from the Barons and the Carpenters!