Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Cutest Little Longhorn

Arn't they cute?! Chick-fil-a ran a promotion that gave away free sandwiches if you wore "team garb". It was the motivation we needed to get out of our sick beds and out the door. I hope we didn't contaminate the rest of North Texas... but the swine flu... H1N1... (is that the PC term?) is going around anyway.
Austin's new fashion statement. The glasses save his eyes from the camera that's constantly pointed at him.
I've been a yard sailing maniac lately. I am a sucker for a good deal. I got these balls for 4$. I won't go into detail about how I spent an hour trying to bleach the balls, but I think it was money well spent! Now I just need to figure out how to get Austin to stay and play with the balls instead of just throwing them onto the floor.

3 comments:

Nathan Stephanie Gilbert Family said...

I love Austin's new toy! I always loved the ball pit at McDonalds...I think that I would jump in there with him!:) Mandy I love how creative you are! I am also very excited about a new post Yay! :)

emuli said...

Pretty amazing shades. Love it.

BTW, I can't wait to introduce Joshua to Austin. I'm counting down (for almost any reason you can think of) for the Thanksgiving holiday!!! y'all rock.

Amber said...

But throwing them out is so much more fun because then you have to put them back in/play with him! cute! Wish I could find some of those!