Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Andrew's Mission Reunion

It was time for the annual Mission Reunion. It was nice to see so many friendly faces again. It was also nice to see all of the new faces (there have been quite a few babies born.)
Andrew, Nathan, Mark, and Baby Cala
Stephanie and I were so glad to have each other.
After the typical introduction... "Elder Baron!" Hey, do you remember such and such? Oh, is this your wife? Insert more mission memories here" Stephanie and I decided to excuse ourselves and try doing some cart-wheels down one of the vacant hallways- in heels, might I add.
We finished up with one of my favorite restaurants NOODLES!
We were a little loopy after spending a few hours trying to be reserved.

2 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

We still live in utah, I am guessing you guys do too??? Where are you going to hygiene school(that is so awesome)?? I had my application in at UCDH until we found out I was preg...with TWO. You guys look really happy. So glad I found you too

Dallas and Suzanne Reynolds said...

Hey guys! It's been way too long since I've talked to you, Mandy! We need to get together and catch up!! I can't believe I found your blog. It looks like you guys are doing great and have been up to some fun things. I still have the same phone number, so if you still have it give me a call! Miss you!