Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Class of 2008

I'm finished!!!! Well, actually I have six more weeks of school, but I still got to walk last Friday. It was a very nice graduation and I was lucky enough to have both of my parents fly in for it. I think the best part of this weekend was being able to say "Look Dad, I did it!" I was also lucky enough to graduate with honors. (I know I sound like I am bragging like crazy, but I have never been able to do that before) Luckily, they didn't count my college GPA before hygiene school. I will miss so many of the girls that I have seen everyday for the past two years. I have made friends that I know will last forever! Look out world- Here we come!

6 comments:

Zarah said...

YAY MANDY!!! That's so exciting! Congrats!

Kelly said...

CONGRATULATIONS MANDY!! Something about hearing your playslist as I read your entry makes me even more excited for you! =) we are going to miss you!

The Halladays said...

Congratulations! We love you!

Jason and Amy said...

congrats! I am so proud of you... and SO jealous!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! What an exciting day!

Jeff said...

Yay! You look sexy in your robe! Shhh, don't tell.