Friday, October 24, 2008

Finding fun things to do in Dallas

This past weekend we were lucky enough to spend some time with Ike and Bekah. To make matters even better- Bekah is from Dallas and has tons of fun ideas for activities! We decided to all head over to the Dallas World Aquarium to check out what they had to offer. Imagine a canopy tour/ swiss family Robinson episode and that gives you the general idea of the inside of this place. It really was amazing. Ike and Bekah This bird was sitting on the fence, but he decided that he liked Bekah's shoulder better. Can you tell she was surprised? With all of the birds flying around the building it was just a matter of time until one of us got pooped on... I'm guessing since I'm the biggest target it makes sense that I got nailed. I feel like a whale in this picture, but it's proof that we really were there! Thanks again for a great weekend!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

We went there last Thanksgiving! My little brother loved it...his favorite were the little baby alligators. Good luck in the next few weeks!

Amber said...

Yeah for fun trips before the baby comes! You'll be glad you went!

Anjanette said...

Looks like fun. At least when you got pooped on you probably didn't say "Hey I think it's raining" like I've done twice.

Bekah said...

That was so much fun! We have to get together again soon! How are you feeling Mandy? I bet you're even more ready for this little guy to be here than ever!

Ashley Hall said...

Mandy! I just found your blog from facebook. Your nursery is so cute. I'm so excited for you to have your little boy. Kayley is 2 months old now and it is so much fun. I love being a mom. I hope that you are feeling well. You are almost there. I totally understand the thing about feeling like a whale, although you look beautiful. I never wanted to be in any pics when I was pregnant because I felt so fat, but now I'm kind of regretting that.