Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The aliens are coming!

Warning: pictures are not attractive!!!
We tried to sit down to watch an episode of "Chuck" the other night and realized that it was going to be in 3D. Quickly I got out the tin foil, saran wrap, and the red and blue markers and went to work making some 3D glasses. It was a failed effort considering the saran wrap I colored was streaky and the glasses didn't fit behind the ears. We did get some great pictures though! I don't think there's any hope of Austin turning out normal later in life. poor kid.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I LOVE Chuck! We were kind of bummed to it was in 3D...oh well!

Ashlee said...

That is awesome!!! We love chuck too but we didn't even think to make our own 3D glasses!!! Where did the TV station think that we would get 3D glasses from??? You got yourself a cute Kid:)

Brianne said...

That's the spirit! I'm glad you keep fun alive in your home, that is adorable Mandy. You are very creative, I want a pair for my birthday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy!! This is Cami from your old ward! I miss ya! I found your blog while I was looking through the Hernandez's blog! I can't believe how cute your baby boy is! Congratulations on your new addition to your family! Baby boys are so much fun to play with! We sure need to get our sons to hang out someday! How's Texas? Hope you are doing well! I have a blog if you would like to look at it. It's theodosisforever.com

Jeanette said...

We tried to watch it too, but I wasn't as creative as you! Tina just sent me your blog address! You sure have a beautiful family! Congratulations on your little Austin. Keep in touch.