Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little Big Guy

I can't believe that Austin is already 4 months old! He's growing like a weed... maybe even faster. He had his 4 month appointment yesterday and he's still topping the charts. Height: 27 5/8 inches Greater than the 98% Weight 17.5 pounds 90% He's now wearing 12 and 18 month clothes. I can't believe it. We've had a really good time with him. We tried rice cereal this morning for the first time. I'm not sure any made it into his mouth, but he was a good sport. I think his fist is still his favorite flavor. In other news, we are in the process of buying a home. We are so excited!!!! We have placed an offer and are in the process of countering back and forth. Hopefully all goes well. Pictures will follow soon if everything goes well. Keep your fingers crossed!

9 comments:

Nick and Ashleigh said...

He looks so sweet in that first picture :) Good luck with the house stuff!

The Halladays said...

Austin is too cute! We miss you guys.

Anjanette said...

Wow. 4 months. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. Good luck on getting the house. I was really excited for you guys when Nate told me.

emuli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emuli said...

whoops...didn't mean to delete that.... this is about what I said:

I'm so excited that you've found a house you like so quickly. Maybe it wasn't so quickly, but it sure seemed like it. I can't wait to chat about it. Y'all are all "growing up and fighting China" in the big Texas. We're excited for you.

Mark and Adrienne said...

Wow! He almost weighs as much as Cala! What a cutie! Good luck with buying the house, we hope you get it and we can't wait to see pictures!

Amber said...

I can't believe how much he changes each time you post pictures! When can we see him again!?

Jen Bowen said...

Austin is getting so big! (as in grown up) He seems to be growing about the same rate as Zach did. He's so cute!

Chimney Cleaning Richmond said...

Hi grreat reading your post