Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finally, A New Post.

It has been a long time since I blogged about something other than Austin. He IS the cutest 1/3 of our family, so I'll still include pictures of him. Don't Worry. We are finally living in our house. We still have a few odds and ends left in our apartment, but we have everything we need to survive here at the house. Our moto over the past few weeks has been "How many car loads will it take to move the Barons?" It is one of those unknown questions- like "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?" After 9 car loads of stuff to the new house- we still were not missing anything that was essential to living. What does this tell us? we need to have a yard sale! I guess I'll just add that to the mile long list of things to do. We haven't had any hot water for the past 4 days. We are pretty stinky people. Maybe "pretty stinky" was the wrong choice of words. We are NOT pretty. We have realized how blessed we are to have hot water... and that we won't have to be pioneers forever and boil water in order to take a bath. Austin had a blowout yesterday... I'll stop there. Sigh. :) Austin has been a big helper with the move. We didn't let him eat the cord for very long. I'm aware this picture makes us look like negligent parents. Seriously, he has been a trooper. We are SO grateful. In the middle of all of this moving we got to go to Georgia so I could meet Andrew's Grandma. She was a sweet sweet lady and I'm so glad I got to meet her! She adored Austin- along with the rest of the family. This was taken while I wasn't looking. Like I said, the WHOLE family had fun with Austin. I didn't get a picture of Austin with the girls, but they were a huge help!!! I think I should also state the obvious and say how beautiful both of them are growing up to be. Here is the little monkey hangin' out with Grandma. We have his 6 month appointment tomorrow. He's quite the little sitter now. He still falls over, but we're working on that. And eats his toes... We're working on that too. Lastly, here is a picture from my first Mother's Day as a Mom. Thanks to my boys for making it so special!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Okay Miss Skinny Binny, you look amazing!!! And Andrew's sisters are growing up to be so beautiful, what a fun time. I miss you both!!!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Finally another post! :) I agree with Brianne, you look so skinny and cute! Lucky! What fun family time, and Austin is too cute for words...

Rose Crawford said...

Awesoome blog you have here