Monday, January 9, 2012

Austin is 3!

Happy Birthday to our favorite 3 year old! Austin had a wonderful Birthday this year! We were lucky enough to spend birthday week with Grandma Marcia! Needless to say Austin was spoiled rotten. His big gift this year was a kitchen. Yes, little boys love kitchens too. (Much to Andrew's dismay.) We threw him a glow in the dark party complete with black lights, glow in the dark play dough, glow sticks, glowing pipe cleaners and more. I wasn't able to get many pictures in the dark, but I have a video I'll try and post later. We love you, Austin!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Spanns said...

I am so jealous Austin got a kitchen!!! I've been trying to get one and Matt refuses! I am with you - a kitchen is a GREAT gift idea!

Amber said...

Isn't it weird to think that you have a 3 year old?!??! He's super cute though. We need to rendezvous sooner than later so our kids can re-meet.