It has been a bittersweet experience selling our home. The homes in our area were selling very quickly (and over asking price)!!! With our family growing we knew that a house change was soon approaching and so we took the plunge. Our beautiful little home sold over asking price before it even hit the market. We consider ourselves very
lucky and know that the Lord has been very mindful of us.
Some of our favorite things about this house have been...
- The beautiful kitchen. It has been an awesome gathering place! When we first bought the home we were attracted to the open floor plan and how spacious it feels inside.
- The closets! We had two in the master bedroom!
- The cul-de-sac we were situated on! With two little boys it was wonderful.
- Our neighbors. They were all very kind and I think we would have a hard time finding better people to live next to.
- Our garage in the front of our house. (A rarity in Frisco)